Leave your comments here, or underneath the post, or in the Guestbook!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

5 Jan 2007

Do you want to immigrate to the Netherlands? (English)

The Netherlands used to be known as a very open and easy to immigrate country. Things have changed recently and the society as well as the government has made some right turns in recent years.
There are always debates and discussions going on, how to filter "good immigrants" and "bad immigrants".
Now there was a big TV show with an "inburgeringstest" (immigration test). Check out the link (it is in Dutch, speaking Dutch is seen as a basic requirement) and tell me your score. Would you have been able to immigrate to the Netherlands?
I only scored 3,6, not enough...

5 comments:

Chinoiseries said...

I got a 4,9, so I also failed. The questions they ask are rather stupid. Also, I've heard from many native Dutch people that they've failed miserably. (I only did this just to see what the questions were)

Anonymous said...

I only got 3, i failed either....i will send them to some native dutch, maybe they will also not get enough...



yaoyao

Anonymous said...

yow flow!

i started, got bored and stopped. perhaps it is more interesting if you anderstand the questions? perhaps we meet in skype and you can translate...

bye the guy (guess who i am)

Boukje said...

rasechte Nederlander als ik, scoorde natuurlijk geweldig!
Uhm, niet dus: 4,6!

Boukje

Anonymous said...

HA: 4,2 this is the end.., my only friend the end...