Leave your comments here, or underneath the post, or in the Guestbook!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

15 Jan 2007

Trip review - a preview (English)

I am back in Taipei. The last few days were very successful and I had a lot of fun. It might still take a few days for me to complete the new articles. For now I upload some nice pictures to give you a short impression about what I saw.

The last days were all about...


...the major sights in Taipei, such as the Chiang Kai-Shek memorial hall.

...curiosities, such as this coloured dog found in a temple in the famous Taroko Gorge.


... the new High Speed Rail of Taiwan. Here is a picture of me with the Shinkansen in Tainan.

... natural beauty and peacefulness, as well as wilderness.


... a lot of beautiful Buddhist and Daoist temples.

No comments: