Leave your comments here, or underneath the post, or in the Guestbook!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

17 Feb 2007

Beijing - here I am (English)

Yeah, wo dao le! I arrived! I am in Beijing. It is great to be back, after 4 years! Everything is familiar, nothing is the same.
It feels good to have a warm welcome when you come to a place, and here the welcome is even warmer. The people (the ones that I know) are really nice, and take better care of me, then I do myself....
The temperature is as low as expected and I need to adjust, after 6 hot months in Taipei. But I am well prepared ;-).
Today I went to see the Olympic area. World, I tell you, you will be impressed my Beijing, if not by now already, then by 2008! Everything looks verty good. The stadiums are already pretty much done and make you want to see more.
That's it for now, later, in the next internet cafe, more from Zhongguo, China!

No comments: